The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 1 (I Know What You Did Last Summer) - My Reaction

OH MY GOD! I CANT BELIEVE IT! THE 1st EPISODE OF THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SEASON 5 IS..... I DONT KNOW MAN I CANT DESCRIBE MY FEELINGS AFTER WATCHED THAT EPISODE!! I GASPED AND HOLLY CRAP I BARELY BREATH!!

my lovely Stefan trapped in a... what was that? an iron coffin or something? oh my God it is getting complicated!!
now, Silas is pretending to be Stefan in town while the real Stefan is poorly suffering inside an unbreakable box in the deep of water. and he has this conversation inside his head with Damon which why he almost switch his humanity off. but then Elena takes Damon place in Stefan's head and told him that humanity is what makes him who he is. God! how romantic is that?? aaaaaaa~ im so in love with Paul Wesley!!! but the truth is, no matter what role he played i totally love it, even if its Stefan "the reaper" or Silas "the unkillable version of Stefan" I STILL LOVE HIM SO DAMN MUCH. actually the Silas version of Stefan is a one hot-badass-immortal-creature and he is so cool! yeah despite that he's a cold-blooded murder, selfish, arrogant, and other bad things that you can name of.

and now since Bonnie is dead, everything seems so spell-less (i dont even know if it is a word lol) but in the other hand, some girl shows up and bring someone who is clearly a witch -because he cast a spell on Matt- its gonna be a big problem since Rebekah is so in love with Matt. ugh those vampires really have much love issues, right? oh! dont forget about Caroline and Tyler, i dont know what happen to Ty but it sounds like he's abandoning Caroline.

Katherina? wow now she is a mortal human with a slow speed and weak and vulnerable soul, and again he killed Jeremy -this time, almost- if Damon didnt come in the first place, Jeremy gonna die for the 2nd time.. i dont know exactly, because there's too much scene of him died lol

omygosh omygosh omygosh i cant wait for the next episode!!! what will happen to Stefan? how they are gonna take silas down? how this love issues will be? and is matt gonna be one of those vampires soon? or what? ugh maybe this is how curiousity kills you hahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comeback (After 4 Years)

Philosophy Hates Me? No, I Hate Him (?) First

Painem, My Dearest Friends (1)