Philosophy Hates Me? No, I Hate Him (?) First

i have never been in any philosophy class before and now i got one since i become a college student.
man, from the first time i got into that class i clearly know that philosophy is not my soulmate, it hates me.
my teacher told us to make an essay about 'beauty'. she wants us to describe -and by describe i mean literally specific- about beauty. what is beauty? what is the characteristic of beauty? proportions of beauty? the use of beauty? what is the correlation between beauty and validity?

i barely know where to start!! God!!
first paperwork and i completely blank, how sad is that? lol
the teacher wants us to make two sheets of essay!
TWO SHEETS?? i don't even know how to make one. okay obviously i can, i just dont know how it will be, a disaster or a miracle. 
oh come on, look at my blog and said that i'm a good writer? thats gonna be the biggest lie ever lol

okay thats it a post for my haters, philosophy. 
philo, u dont hate me, because i hate u first, okay?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comeback (After 4 Years)

Painem, My Dearest Friends (1)